Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is a blog I set up when I was trying to find a new place to put my blog before storm season started. I am dabbling with the idea of making this a forecasting blog specifically for storms in Kansas and in and around the Wichita area. I wouldn't post nearly as much as I do on my regular storm chasing blog because it simply takes way too much time for forecast and manage all those things, but I would post regularly starting several days out before the storm was here.
I basically want to make this a cut through the crap cake forecast. You are going to get a water downed cover your ass forecast from all the media outlets. This blog/forecast will give you a more informative and accurate picture of what I expect to happen for the area I'm covering. I will try it a few times and see if I can get any interest going for it. I will likely not keep it up for long since I am getting tons of hits on my other blog and I haven't been keeping up with that one as much as I should. This would be a good blog for the off season or winter storm season though. I could always combine everything into the one blog I already have at loaded gun chasing, but I can't dumb down the terminology over there since it is an actual forecast directed towards chasers. We'll see. If you have any ideas or advice email me at mikey@loadedgunchasing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment